34 avenue George V
Tél. : + (33) 1 56 89 20 21
Mail : email@example.com
Languages: French, English
Sybille advises on tax issues of the real estate area.
She mainly advises REITs, investment funds, pension funds, sovereign funds, asset managers, property developers.
Sybille is ranked in “Band 3” in the Chambers Europe 2011 and is recognized “as active on real estate tax issues and the REIT tax regime work”. Sybille is also quoted by the Legal 500.
She is member of the Cercle des Femmes de l’Immobilier (real estate women VIP club).
- Advising a US new investor in connection with the purchase of luxury boutique, on the tax aspects of the acquisition and the financing through senior and mezzanine loans;
- Assisting a Dutch REIT for the tax aspects of the sale of real estate assets (office buildings and shopping centers) on the REIT regime and, VAT and registration duties;
- Assisting a UK listed investment fund for the tax aspects of the refinancing of a significant portfolio of industrial properties located in France;
- Tax certificate requests in front of the French tax administration for several European pension funds and WHT refund claims;
- Advising a UK family office acting for middle-East private investors in connection with the purchase of several residential houses in France;
- Advising an Asian sovereign fund in connection with the purchase of a luxury hotel on the structuring and due diligence.
- Law firm SALANS, tax department (2007 – 2012, partner)
- Law firm BAKER & Mc KENZIE, real estate tax department (2004 – 2007, partner)
- Law firm ERNST&YOUNG, real estate group (1994 - 2007)
- Admission to the Paris Bar – France (1994)
- DJCE – DESS Business and Tax Law – University Paris II Assas (1994)