62 avenue des Champs-Elysées
Tél. : + (33) 1 56 89 20 22
Mail : email@example.com
Languages: French, English
Marie specializes in corporate taxation, mainly in the real estate area.
She principally advises investors (funds, REITS) and users (large-scale retailers, industrial and financial companies).
- Advising a US new investor in connection with the purchase of luxury boutique on the tax aspects of the acquisition and the financing through senior and mezzanine loans;
- Follow-up and annual review, for a Dutch REIT, of the distribution obligations and corporate tax returns;
- Ruling request for a Spanish investment fund in view of the purchase of a French OPCI holding a single asset;
- Analysis and tax modeling for a major American investment fund, of the application of thin capitalization rules to a tax consolidated group (in the context of a restructuring before sale);
- Advising a French bank in connection with the sale of its historical head office and construction of its new one on the VAT and registration duties aspects, as well as the comparison of the offers.
- Law firm SALANS, tax department (2007 - 2012)
- Law firm BAKER & &Mc KENZIE, real estate tax department (2002 - 2007)
- Law firm ARTHUR ANDERSEN INTERNATIONAL, corporate tax department (2001 - 2002)
- Admission to the Paris Bar – France (2001)
- DEA Taxation and Public finances – University Jean Moulin Lyon III (1999)
- DJCE – DESS Business and Tax Law – University Jean Moulin Lyon III (1998)