Salmon-Legagneur & Associés is a business law firm specialized in corporate taxation and international taxation and gathers lawyers with many years of wide-ranging experience and practice in international law firms.
The lawyers of SL & ASSOCIéS assist:
- professionals in the real estate investment sector (REITs, listed companies, institutional investors, investment fund, management companies, property developers, …),
- professionals in the private equity sector (international and domestic private equity funds, management companies, portfolio companies),
- top executive managers and,
- family offices.
They give advice mainly on issues regarding corporate income tax, VAT, registration duties, local taxes and urban planning taxes:
- for transaction operations : purchase and sale of assets/shares, financing, restructuring (structuring, due diligence, tax cost estimates and tax risk assessments, tax modeling, negotiation of prices and warranties, …)
- for tax compliance: corporate tax returns, tax consolidated group, business tax, 3% tax, annual tax on offices and commercial premises, income and wealth tax returns, trusts annual returns, …
They also assist on litigation matters:
- requests for prior approvals from the tax administration, and regularization of foreign asset repatriation,
- audits of accounting books and tax returns, Examination of Personal Tax Situation (ESFP),
- tax litigation and abuse of law procedure.