34 avenue George V
Tél. : + (33) 1 56 89 20 23
Mail : email@example.com
Languages: French, English
Nathalie specializes in transaction tax: due diligence, structuring and tax modeling. She mainly advises both private equity and corporate clients, buy-side or sell-side.
Nathalie also has extensive experience in assisting companies and individuals in their relations with the tax administration for tax audits, litigation and regularization of foreign asset repatriation.
Member of Femmes Business Angels
Member of l’IFA et de l’APM associations.
- Management of a tax due diligence involving more than 15 countries for a world leading oilfield services company;
- Tax due diligence, structuring and tax modeling for the acquisition of a European maker of laundry and cleaning products by a private equity fund;
- Advice during the tax search process and further tax audit and litigation procedures.
- Law firm ERNST&YOUNG, transaction tax department (2002 - 2012)
- Law firm ARTHUR ANDERSEN INTERNATIONAL, corporate tax department (1998 - 2002)
- Admission to the Paris Bar – France (1997)
- DJCE – DESS Business and Tax Law – University Jean Moulin Lyon III (1997)